With thousands of members around Montreal, Klub Athletik continues to change lives by helping people reach their individual potential. Join our team and come to be part of the fastest growing big box gym in Montreal.
Klub Athletik is currently hiring:
* Front desk associates
* Fitness Consultants
* Personnal trainers
* Klub Group Exercise instructor
* Maintenance crew
At Klub Athletik, we are committed to the principles of employment equity, equal opportunity, and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it. Resumes and other recruitment material will be retained, and will only be accessed by those individuals involved in the recruitment process.
If you are interested in working in a fun and exciting field Email your cover letter and resume to:
Please indicate the location (Beaconsfield, Brossard, Griffintown, or Terrebonne) along with the job position you are applying for in the subject heading. e.g.: Applicant for Kids Club at Beaconsfield.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Front Desk Associate
The Front Desk Associate will greet and direct members, guests and staff as they enter the gym and provide control of the front door location. This position will provide assistance to members' requests along with inquiries about gym operations & policies as well as perform various administrative duties as directed by the Gym manager or Operations supervisor.
At Klub Athletik we know our sales people are one of our most valuable assets. In order to achieve our goals, we need dedicated sales professionals like you! This is your opportunity to combine your passion for fitness with your ability and desire to sell. You'll be responsible for promoting and selling memberships to potential new members, and selling renewals and upgrades to current gym members.
We are proud to offer a wonderful working environment at Klub Athletik. We are always looking for educated, interesting and motivated individuals to join our TEAM.
* Current or in the process of personal training certification i.e. AFLCA, ACE ACSM, or Can-Fit Pro
* Current CPR certification
* Nutrition Knowledge
* Motivated and energetic
* Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Science, or Physical Education
* CFC or PFLC
* Degree as Dietitian or Nutritionist
* Experience with Trainer client relations
* NASM certified
* Certified athletic therapists
Klub Group Exercise (KGX) Instructor
The overall responsibility of the Group Exercise Instructor is to provide safe and enjoyable instruction and leadership for participants in our Group Exercise, and cycling programs.
Lead members through a safe and enjoyable workout in a group setting. You are responsible to maintain communication with the club management, the members and other instructors.
* Can Fit Pro Fitness Instructor Specialist or Other.
* C.P.R. Certification
* Energetic, personable, with a healthy and positive outlook
* Motivated, enthusiastic and dependable
* Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills in French and / or English
* Knowledge of the Health and Fitness Industry
* Customer focused
* Ability to fully understand and embrace the company culture
* Effective organizational and time management skills
* Schedule flexibility required for some evenings, day-time and weekend classes
* Demonstrated fitness with core values (Care, Trust, Integrity, Peak Attitude, Passion, Happiness, Personal Fitness)
Looking to hire full time general maintenance worker.
- Performing preventive and regular maintenance and repairs within our facility.
- Working well with others and individually.
- Takes initiative to fix problems
- Can travel to different locations if required.
- Spoken French and English.
- Experience with different types of repairs, building, installing, ect.
- Additional opportunity of employment if there is a knowledge of building system, plumbing, boiler, air conditioning systems, and electrical systems.